Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Autohelm T300 computer & Raymarine Smart Heading Sensor via NMEA
03-19-19, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-19 08:32 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Autohelm T300 computer & Raymarine Smart Heading Sensor via NMEA
Tom,

That makes lots of sense...thank you.

Humm... I would then need the EV-400, EV-1, P70 kit plus a Type 2 Linear Drive, Seatalk1 to NG interface for my ST60 instrument and C80 Plotter, a new Raymarine GPS since my RS120 failed some time ago and it has been replace by a third party NMEA0183 hooked to the T300 while AIS's use the C80 NMEA port. Lastly a Seatalk1 (or NG) to NMEA converter to feed everything back to my computer running a back up electronics chart system.

I may need to upgrade my C80 Plotter since its radar does not work more than 15 to 20min and can't be services while a new one would not be compatible.

I may talk to the guys in NZ but unless they put an order to Santa Clause for next Xmas, I fear we will have to keep hand steering on cold & wet night in heavy seas. Living on a shoe string budget while sailing the great oceans slowly around the world does has its challenges...but its way better than watching TV !

Thank you again for your wise advice and for your time.

Kind Regards,

Sergio
Canadian Yacht Spirare...soon to sail from Hobart to NZ.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Autohelm T300 computer & Raymarine Smart Heading Sensor via NMEA - Sailing_Sergio - 03-19-19 05:34 AM