Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Downloaded Update Failed
01-30-19, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-19 04:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Downloaded Update Failed
I reinstalled 3.8.97 from a microSD card (i was already at that version).

I think the issue is the presentation on the online update pages. It doesnt tell me I'm at the current version.

If I try to update again via the SD card, the Axiom 12 RV (this device) does not have a green check next to it, and the Update radio button is greyed out. If I try to check the box, I get a message "i Reinstall software - Do you want to reinstall the current Software v3.8.97?"

If I Check Online, the green box is checked, and the Update radio button is live., indicating to me there is an available update. It will allow me to download and attemp to install an "update". However, further investigation, there is a small i, and if touched will Show the "Current version: v3.8.97", the "New version v3.8.97, and File size: 1GB.

I think the online update need to do a compare and advise that the software is at the latest version, the same way the SD card function does. Its confusing, an eating up a couple of GB's of mobile data at the boat is a waste.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Downloaded Update Failed - dtfeld - 01-30-19 03:43 PM