Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System interconnect diagramming software tools
05-13-16, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-16 10:44 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: System interconnect diagramming software tools
Mountain Boy, I would be happy to share it as widely as it can be. However, because I built up this set of components for my own use on a single project, I paid very little attention to such things as quality of images, consistent sizes, consistent data, etc.

In practical terms, that means that I would want to take a bit of time (possibly a couple of weeks or so) to really clean it up, document it, etc.

Once I've done that, I will publish it as a download on my own boat's website, and I would be happy to make it available through Raymarine's forum as well, if Raymarine is willing. Of course, I would use a user-friendly license that allows derivative works (meaning you can modify it for your own use as much as you wish) with attribution required only for commercial usage.

So, if you can wait for up to a month, I'll be happy to make you the first "customer" (no, there will be no charge -- I like open software, too).

Hope this helps,
Jim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: System interconnect diagramming software tools - SheltieJim - 05-13-16 09:58 AM