Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Multiple Axiom 9 MFD's, Neither Can Connect To Quantum WiFi Radar Q24W
03-14-19, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-19 10:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Multiple Axiom 9 MFD's, Neither Can Connect To Quantum WiFi Radar Q24W
Thanks Chuck.

I've done all of those things, including the resets (on both MFD's separately). Ive tried every combination of isolating every piece of equipment I can think of. As I stated previously, I've even pulled every fuse out of my fuse block except for the MFD and the Radar to eliminate interference by any other component. Honestly, I think there may just be an issue with this unit.

I did purchase this unit from Raymarine/FLIR directly (via the Raymarine website) within the last 30 days. Can I take it to a local dealer and swap it out for another unit or do I have to mail it back?

I do appreciate all of your help. Trust me, I've tried everything. I have read and followed all of the instructions in the FAQ numerous times at this point. I'm personally convinced it's an issue with the unit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Multiple Axiom 9 MFD's, Neither Can Connect To Quantum WiFi Radar Q24W - geekedupfl - 03-14-19 09:32 AM