Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Pro 9 Livemapping Issues
04-27-20, 07:53 PM
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 9 Livemapping Issues
Hi Randy,

Yes, I understand. All I can say is that I suspect that any manufacturer's display of a similar year of design and price would have a similar level of performance, since there are no magic shortcuts to reading the SCL data off the card, holding it in system memory and then drawing it on the screen, these all unavoidably take time. Obviously high-end systems (our gS-series in the LH2 generation) and newer designs - the Axiom range - have more powerful hardware that can cope better with these demands, but I suspect that any manufacturer's comparable product would perform no better at drawing a large amount of SCL data than your a-Series.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 9 Livemapping Issues - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-27-20 07:53 PM