Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Interface T70345 Wireless Wind Kit with EV-100?
06-14-19, 09:40 AM
RE: [DG11] Interface T70345 Wireless Wind Kit with EV-100?
Derek,

thanks for all the great help so far. after a few weeks the condensation burned off so i decided to install the unit. it's working well, but i have 2 questions about the microtalk gateway:

1. it appears the gateway does not receive a signal directly from the wind transducer. it only receives a signal from the T113 wireless remote, which relays data from the wind transducer. is this correct or can it be configured to receive data directly from the wind transducer?

2. the manual says to install it flat and pointed towards the bow or stern, preferably above decks. i assumed this was so the wind transducer had line-of-sight with the gateway, but per the aforementioned question i think this assumption is wrong. currently our gateway is hidden below deck almost sideways, but seems to be working fine. am i missing something? also, is there another wireless instrument that requires the proper orientation?

thanks again!

willy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DG11] Interface T70345 Wireless Wind Kit with EV-100? - raymarine@vancrey.org - 06-14-19 09:40 AM