Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Cannot transfer routes from my Navionics Android app to the Axiom
10-21-19, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-19 07:44 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Cannot transfer routes from my Navionics Android app to the Axiom
Hi All,

Have updated all of my Axiom Pro and networked equipment, updated my Navionics App on iPad and MacBook Pro, updated iOS/osx. Since then, I can insert my SD card into my MacBook and update all charts etc through Chart Installer and all seems to work fine, the result is update complete, please eject sd card and reinsert into MFD/Chartplotter. When boots, the charts are visible. When I go go connect my iPad and Navionics by wifi, they connect happily and start to sync. I keep getting messages saying that routes and markers cannot be transferred and charts cannot be update, and finally card not found. Have rebooted, updated everything and this used to work fine before. As I am passage planning on my iPad and rely on transfer routes daily to my plotter, it Isi frustrating. Does anyone have the same issue, is it a software issue and ay advice would be fantastic, thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Cannot transfer routes from my Navionics Android app to the Axiom - Riv48 - 10-21-19 12:11 AM