Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CA] [CA11] Problems with v3.9.46
05-23-19, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-19 01:56 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Problems with v3.9.46
MSjack,

Q1 - Is it recommended that the power on reset be performed on eS MFDs that are running the newest LH3? I have my Axiom set as data master and networked to my eS127 and my Axiom randomly reboots as well since the upgrade.
A2. Yes.

Q2- I guess the power on reset if necessary on the eS unit would be the same as the Axiom Pro button sequence?
A2. Yes. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to perform a power on factory reset to Raymarine MFDs. Please note that the procedure which the FAQ specifies for Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs differs from that which is presently found within the product documentation for these MFDs.

Q3 - You mentioned that way points and routes will be cleared during this procedure will any customization to the MFDs also be wiped? If so then I guess a configuration backup would be needed as well?
A3. Yes and no respectively. Please note that customizations will be retained between LightHouse II and LightHouse 3 due to the significant differences between these versions of LightHouse software. It is recommended that system settings be manually configured.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Problems with v3.9.46 - karlista - 05-18-19, 10:59 PM
RE: [CA11] Problems with v3.9.46 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-23-19 08:44 AM