Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] building updated system for axiom 12 leaving the existing seatalk instrument
05-14-20, 10:38 PM
RE: [CA11] building updated system for axiom 12 leaving the existing seatalk instrument
hello
i got all my new stuff
a few questions
everything is new except the auto pilot and wind instruments (seatalk)
i have an st6000+ control and an a100/300 computer
you recomended using the nmea 183 not seatalk for the autopilot to connect to the ng network and recomended the Actisense NGW-1-ISO-STNG can i use the nmea 0183 to seatalkng converter hub?(one yellow two whites two blues)
Also when these 3 types of networks are connected Where should they get their power? the ng hub will be hooked up to an axiom 12. does it get power there?
I think it gets power from the autopilot as well. The hubs can also be powered, i dont want to add multiple power.
My AIS700 will also be hooked to the ng . does it get power there or does it need it's own power supply?
the axiom has its own built in antenna and i have the AR200 hooked into the network. Do i still need a gps antenna?
If so mine is 20 years old, should i get a new one?
ok lastly... I have the cam210 hooked up to the powered HS5 switch. Does the camera need additional power? It has a power wire bbut i don't think I need it .
As you can see I spent alot of money :( still not back to work
thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] building updated system for axiom 12 leaving the existing seatalk instrument - robo - 05-14-20 10:38 PM