Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 3 and B60 Transducer Issue
06-13-19, 07:12 AM
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3 and B60 Transducer Issue
Thanks for looking at this, here's an update.

Both of my transducers are spliced in a junction box, so I switched the two inputs. Both transducers are good, when working as input to the ST60 Tridata depthsounder, but neither one works as input to the eS127 with LH3 software.

Here is an interesting observation. When I first wired the "known good" transducer into the eS127, I did it with only the depth wires connected; blue, black, and bare. After this, the eS127 did not recognize the transducer in any way, just "None" displayed in the Transducer selection page.

I then wired up all the wires, including red which I don't think is used at all. Then the eS127 sorta-kinda recognized that there was a transducer installed. I had a Temperature indication and it would let me select P60 transducer after working it in the software about 5 times. It kept defaulting to the P58 selection but eventually stuck on P60. It has now stopped the switching from None to P60 on the Transducer selection page.

I'm going to trace out all the rest of that cable up to the eS127 to be sure there is not some other cable issue. Then I'm going to try to run the transducer cable up to the other eS127. It's starting to look like the problem may be in the cable or wiring.

Any other ideas will be appreciated. Thanks, Hube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3 and B60 Transducer Issue - hubesail - 06-13-19 07:12 AM