Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Network design - how to prevent conflicting data in ST1 network & STng network
07-30-19, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 10:20 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Network design - how to prevent conflicting data in ST1 network & STng ...
Thanks for your support Louise

I finally decided to replace one of the old ST60 instruments with an i70S and extend the STng network so there are only four devices connected to the ST1 network. Attaching the current network diagram. I also decided to keep the RN300 disconnected from the ST1 network and only use it as a GPS spare.

But when doing the final configurations and calibrations I still cannot figure out the remaining settings I want to do.

- The difference between the speed from the ITC-5 and SOG is too off. Even if I do the calibration at 5 measure points, there is quite a big difference between the measured points (x2.44 on the first to x1.56 on the fifth). How can I get the ST60 Speed to display SOG instead of data from the ITC-5 with the logg transducer? The options in the manual is not available when the ST60 is set as repeater.

- Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot find any setting anywhere on either the ST60 or the i70/i70S on how to get the speed/SOG to show data with two decimals e.g. 6.43 knots instead of just 6.4 knots. Is it possible to get the speed/SOG to display with two decimals?

Attached File(s)
.pdf  STng_Liv.pdf (Size: 552.28 KB / Downloads: 218)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Network design - how to prevent conflicting data in ST1 network & STng ... - JonasE - 07-30-19 04:07 PM