Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom 12 stuck in boot mode
07-21-19, 10:50 PM
RE: [LW11] Axiom 12 stuck in boot mode
Same Issue new device

I have an Axiom Pro 12" the unit was purchased about a year ago and has worked mostly flawlessly with the exception of a few self restarts. Part way through a trip on July 20 the unit shut completely down and acted like it was going to restart like it has on occasion, but the word Axiom is all that shows on the screen.

I followed the procedure in the FAQ for the Power On Reset but my unit does not scroll on or off (tried repeatedly to do so). I can power off the unit by holding the power button down and restart it agin, the word Raymarine flashes briefly then the blinking word Axiom is all that will show. It appears like after the normal boot process is almost complete the unit wants to start but then "Axiom" scrolls up from the bottom of the display and then just blinks on and off. I tired to insert a micro SD card with the latest firmware update after removing the Navigation cards in both slots and power on with the same results.

Note: I powered the circuit on let it set for several minutes even over night and nothing works. I pulled the unit off the boat because I'm 99% sure it needs repair. The boat is 135 miles from my home and I'm usually only there on weekends.

We have a trip planned in 3 weeks that will require the MFD to be operational. How do I expedite the repair process?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Axiom 12 stuck in boot mode - rickgiles - 07-21-19 10:50 PM