Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Permanently deleting User data
08-25-19, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-19 06:36 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Permanently deleting User data
Hello Derek,
It has been a month since I used the Axiom and as a newbie I have to refer to the two manuals – one downloaded (Basic) and one hardcopy (Advanced) step by step.
First thing:
The RIGHT to LEFT swipe function does not work on this machine. Do I have a different variant Axiom without this function ?
So, my only route to Factory Reset is via Settings>This display>Factory Reset.
Before importing any Routes data I checked “My Data” showing ZERO Waypoints and ZERO Routes.
Following the data import procedure: I selected the external SD card; selected the first named Route in the long list of Routes. I checked “My Data” and found I had imported 17 pages of Routes (about 749).
Another Factory Reset. I checked “My Data” showing ZERO Waypoints and ZERO Routes.
I had another look at the SD data card. In the listing of files above the alphabetic list of hundreds of Routes are two folders – “FOLDER 1A” (containing a few Routes) and “Routes converted to GPX” (containing the whole library of many hundreds of Routes). I decided to remove these two folders in case they were a problem.
Following the data import procedure: I selected the external SD card; selected the 4th Route from the long list of Routes “ABERDEEN”. Once again, not only was ABERDEEN imported but about 70 other Routes following “ABERDEEN” in alphabetic order.
So, my problem is that I cannot load a single selected Route without adding a whole lot of other Routes.
And there remains a question about the RIGHT to LEFT swipe function.
Thanks for your help,
Robin
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Permanently deleting User data - robino - 08-25-19 09:08 AM