Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Choosing transducer for Axiom. Fishing Oregon
10-18-19, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-19 01:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Choosing transducer for Axiom. Fishing Oregon
Thank you for your response it was helpful, but has led me to these questions.

1. Can the RV220 transducers be mounted too close or too far away from each other?

2. Is the only difference between the Rv100 and the RV220s the material they are made out of, or is there a performance difference?

3. When transom mounted will the lower unit of the OB motor interfere with the RV100's signal?

4. If mounted to close to each other is it possible that a TH 1KW Chip transducer and the RV220s would cause interference with each other?

5. I've seen the Axiom ProS described as having "high chirp sonar" and the Axiom RVX has having "1KW chirp sonar", what's the difference?

6. Is Lighthouse NC2 include with Axiom e7037-00-NAG? It would be better than what it comes with if not correct?

7. Is Realbathy standard with one of these units or is it an add-on? How does transducer selection effect this function?

8. Other than a RV100 or RV220 pair what is needed to get the full benefit of the 3D function?

9. Could I use a 600watt transducer such as the B75M or does the transducer power rating have to match the power rating of the Axiom unit, in this case 1KW?

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Choosing transducer for Axiom. Fishing Oregon - lukerabun - 10-18-19 12:50 PM