Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Choosing transducer for Axiom. Fishing Oregon
11-12-19, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-19 08:37 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Choosing transducer for Axiom. Fishing Oregon
Chuck thanks man I'm really learning a lot here. Of course the more I learn, the more I research which has lead me to more questions. TIA

Q1. So from what I have learned I'm thinking a B175 HW, a B175M, and a RV100 will be the most effective for the kind of fishing I do. Based on your knowledge and experience is there something I might be overlooking?

Q2. I'm thinking that for the little difference in price between the 9RVX & the 9 S that I'ill just get two 9RVX units and one 9. Would this be optimal or will I lose features by not getting the 9S? I'll also be have autopilot EV150.

Q3. Will the Axis 9 puck used for the autopilot cause interference with the radar or vise versa if mount close to each other? In this case it's looking like the puck will be above and slightly behind the Raydome.

Q4. The axiom 9 is for the cockpit and its main function would be to mirror one or both of the RVXs at the helm. Will that work and is the Axiom 9 the most practical Raymarine display for this purpose?

FYI my approach to this project is, do it once, do it right. Last thing I want to find out is that I should or a little more. Thank you Chuck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Choosing transducer for Axiom. Fishing Oregon - lukerabun - 11-12-19 08:35 PM