Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] 2002 Era Electronics Integration To Sea Talk ng Radar & e125 MFD
10-15-19, 10:10 AM
RE: [CA11] 2002 Era Electronics Integration To Sea Talk ng Radar & e125 MFD
Thank you for the support Chuck and Team.

I have a Raymarine 150G course computer.

Under the dash, the ST 60 depth finder is connected to the ST7001+ pilot control head via a SeaTalk cable, the Radar display is connected to a 4 port SeaTalk black box with a second port cable going "somewhere" (another device or spliced into the 150G, I forgot now). The A70 and Sirius Weather SR50 are already utilizing ST ng connections. Not sure how effective that bus is or whether they are communicating with any other components. They provide GPS to the VHF.

I did purchase a SeaTalk to SeaTalk ng converter p/n E22158 just in case this is all that's needed. After thinking about it, I'm OK with getting rid of the Sea Ray Navigator (if I have to) and of course the A70. In theory, adding the e125 should allow me to connect to the pilot, depth and vhf if I'm not mistaken. Just not sure how all this will talk. Should I plan SeaTalk to ng conversion, NMEA 0183 from the e125 to the course computer, combination or something else. Thank you in advance.

Walter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] 2002 Era Electronics Integration To Sea Talk ng Radar & e125 MFD - w.specht@hotmail.com - 10-15-19 10:10 AM