Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] 2002 Era Electronics Integration To Sea Talk ng Radar & e125 MFD
12-31-19, 08:41 PM
RE: [CA11] 2002 Era Electronics Integration To Sea Talk ng Radar & e125 MFD
Chuck,

Happy New Year!!!

I really think I'm pretty good to go now. This forum and your advice have been invaluable. This is our first "big" boat. Owning this beautiful dream come true can certainly pose certain challenges for the weary or uninformed. An older boat can be a steal, or, steal your time and money. We're very excited to go into our first full season with "ZHOPKA" and her updated Raymarine electronics. I'll post the finished project pictures in mid Feb after i've completed the update.

In a previous post, you state: Autopilot Control Head will be interfaced to the SeaTalk bus or directly to the autopilot course computer via an A06047 / 15.7in (0.4m) SeaTalkng to SeaTalk Adapter Cable or A06073 / 39.4in (1.0m) SeaTalkng to SeaTalk Adapter Cable.

Q1. Some of the A06047/A06073 cables I've seen, as advertised anyway, have what appear to be SeaTalk 1 to white SeaTalk ng ends. Some have SeaTalk 1 to Yellow SeaTalk ng type ends (like the one that came in my converter kit). This cable pictured is being advertised as an A06073 1M cable. Does it look like the proper cable to connect the P70R to the 150G? Plan to plug yellow end into the P70R and cut/strip end of SeaTalk 1 side to connect to 150G SeaTalk block's R, Y, Screen for P70R data and power. I'll use same PN cable to connect second SeaTalk block to yellow port on converter. Is this correct?

Cheers,

Walter

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] 2002 Era Electronics Integration To Sea Talk ng Radar & e125 MFD - w.specht@hotmail.com - 12-31-19 08:41 PM