Raymarine forum
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [TG] [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue (/showthread.php?tid=6059)

[TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - West32 - 07-11-18 07:43 AM

Wondering what I have wrong with my Real vision 3d setup.

I have the dual transducers mounted under the boat on each side of the keel.

When I go to the 3d screen, the bottom is shown, but is only a thin strip down the middle. This is the case whether I am in my slip or in 80 fow.

The attachment is a capture from your website. Mine only shows out the 25ft on each side of the boat.

I'll try to get a capture next time I'm out.

Any idea if I have a setting wrong?

RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-18-18 10:07 PM

The simplest explanation is that your current range setting is a bit narrow. The default Auto Range setting doesn't suit everybody (including me, actually), so I would suggest going into the menu, setting Range to Manual and ranging out a bit.

If that doesn't get you what you're after, send us some clear, high-resolution, full-screen photos of the sounder screen showing what you're seeing so that we can give you a more in-depth answer.

Regards,
Tom

RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - West32 - 07-23-18 01:26 PM

Tom

Here is an actual pic of my screen. Let me know if you need an actual screen shot

Eric

RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-25-18 10:46 PM

Hello Eric,

Yes, that range is a bit narrow, I think you need to put the RV-3D into manual range and go out a couple of steps. Other than that, your images look great.

Tom

RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - West32 - 07-26-18 04:04 PM

(07-25-18 10:46 PM)Tom - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  Hello Eric,

Yes, that range is a bit narrow, I think you need to put the RV-3D into manual range and go out a couple of steps. Other than that, your images look great.

Tom

Perfect

Thanks

RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-27-18 12:01 AM

No problem.