Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM (/showthread.php?tid=6188)

[CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM - Solace - 07-24-18 12:40 PM

I have successfully set up my Axiom 7 and integrated my Rockford Fosgate PMX-5CAN. However, when the PMX-5CAN is set to a Sirius XM channel the Axiom7 seems unable to correctly configure. Any attempt to change channels crashes the app.
I have updated the Axiom 7 to the latest Lighthouse software, and Rockford Fosgate inform me the software I have is also the current version.
Is anyone aware of this issue?

I should note that it appears all other playing sources appear to work correctly.

RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-27-18 08:59 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solace,

Is your system utilizing an SR150 SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio receiver or a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (or other similar SiriusXM tuner) as the system's SiriusXM Satellite Radio Tuner?

RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM - DSMINVA - 10-04-18 02:42 PM

I noticed yesterday that I can not see the XM source as an option in my Axiom 9RV. I'm using the Rockford Fosgate PMX5-CAN as well with the SXV300 XM tuner. I've not had an opportunity to play with it much, but I didn't see it listed in the source drop down :(
Works fine from the radio itself.

Newest version of the Axiom software here. Updated it last weekend.

RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-04-18 03:24 PM

DSMINVA,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.