Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM
07-24-18, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-18 08:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM
I have successfully set up my Axiom 7 and integrated my Rockford Fosgate PMX-5CAN. However, when the PMX-5CAN is set to a Sirius XM channel the Axiom7 seems unable to correctly configure. Any attempt to change channels crashes the app.
I have updated the Axiom 7 to the latest Lighthouse software, and Rockford Fosgate inform me the software I have is also the current version.
Is anyone aware of this issue?

I should note that it appears all other playing sources appear to work correctly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-18, 08:59 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 Rockford Fosgate Sirius XM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solace,

Is your system utilizing an SR150 SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio receiver or a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (or other similar SiriusXM tuner) as the system's SiriusXM Satellite Radio Tuner?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-18, 02:42 PM
I noticed yesterday that I can not see the XM source as an option in my Axiom 9RV. I'm using the Rockford Fosgate PMX5-CAN as well with the SXV300 XM tuner. I've not had an opportunity to play with it much, but I didn't see it listed in the source drop down :(
Works fine from the radio itself.

Newest version of the Axiom software here. Updated it last weekend.
Find all posts by this user
10-04-18, 03:24 PM
DSMINVA,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user