Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue
11-28-18, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-18 09:15 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue
I keep thinking I've asked all of my questions, but they seem to keep flowing. I appreciate your time ;)

Just looking at our current Raytheon 100 ACU and trying to map out how the new ACU (EV-200) will go. Currently, their are red and black cables going to the drive and blue and brown cables for the power. I assume that the red and black cables for the drive would just plug into the new ACU? Same as the blue and brown (power) cables?

Is the current rudder transducer (Raython ST6000+) compatible with the EV-200, or do we need to run a new wire for this?

I believe the ITC-5 needs its own 12v source, correct? If so, can we wire it directly to the breaker that the 12v for the MFD and the 12v for the ACU are on? We are trying to figure out if the one breaker we are using to power the entire nav system will be enough. How much power does the ITC-5 require?

Can we install the new EV-200 sensor in the location of the existing fluxgate compass, if we remove it?

We are also trying to figure out where our current DST and Wind transducers run to. Do you have any idea where these would typically have connected to with an older ‘Raytheon’ setup of ST60s? This will help us know where to look.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue - svbloom - 11-28-18 05:00 PM