The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] eS127 re-boot using LH 3
10-30-19, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-19 10:02 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] eS127 re-boot using LH 3
I just completed a 230 mile trip. The first leg was 140 miles over two days, and the second was 90 miles in one day. I am having maintenance done at a ship yard, prior to bringing the boat back the remaining 50 miles and laying it up for the winter.

I have an eS127, use a Navionics chart card, have an EV autopilot with a p70 display, and an I70s instrument display. In addition, I am using the September 27th version of the LH 3 software.

Twice, at random times, the MFD re-booted on the first leg. It re-booted once on the return leg. All three times the MFD returned to the two chart screen I was using. I was not using the autopilot any of the three times.

This never happened over three years with LH 2. The events are so random, that running without the Navionics card on a narrow river (as suggested I. Another thread), does not seem to be a practical approach to me. I can do a factory reset (as suggested in another thread), but would that mean I would have to re-program the autopilot?

If I am underway with the autopilot in use, will the re-boot affect the autopilot? I am currently using the GPS in the MFD as a data source
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] eS127 re-boot using LH 3 - nharrison5 - 10-30-19 06:13 PM