Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Downgrading Axiom Lighthouse SW version
11-26-19, 09:43 PM
RE: [TG11] Downgrading Axiom Lighthouse SW version
Hello Bob,

There's nothing that I am aware of that's changed that should have stopped 3rd-party cameras working, though we don't officially support them.
I was on a boat recently that had non-Raymarine IP cameras in that case the problem seemed to be nothing more than incompatible IP setup - the cameras were on a 192.168.something when they needed to be within 10.0.0.0 to 10.31.254.254 to work with our system. I believe that the installers fixed the IP addressing and they worked ok after that.

We don't generally recommend downgrading software but that downgrade should be safe: you can install that .img file via the start-up recovery mode. Instructions on how to reach that are described in the Advanced Operation Instructions, see the section on Power-On Reset.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Downgrading Axiom Lighthouse SW version - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-26-19 09:43 PM