Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers??
01-27-20, 01:35 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers??
DFMOTT,

Q1. I believe it comes with the Y cable necessary to connect both to the CP470.
A1. The T70076 B175LM (Low & Medium Frequency) 20 deg Pair 1KW Thru Hull CHIRP Transducers package does not include the Paired CHIRP Transducer Y-Cable (A102146). If connecting both transducers to the single 1kW CHIRP transducer socket of an Axiom Pro RVX MFD or CP470, then the Paired CHIRP Transducer Y-Cable (A102146) must be installed.

Q2. Do I need to purchase an additional A80328 cable for both the CP470 and the Axiom-pro if I want to connect just a single B175 to each of them?
A2. Yes. Use a Single Operation Cable (A80328) with each B175 transducer is required when these transducers will be interfaced to individual 1kW fishfinder 1kW fishfinder products.

Q3. Would you recommend the split configuration over connecting both to the CP470?
Q3. If seeking to maximize the ping rate, then the split configuration would be recommended.

Q4. I don’t need 30 feet of cable for the transducers. Would I get better performance if their length were reduced by cutting and splicing?
A4. Negative. Shortening fishfinder transducer cables not recommended and would likely void warranty. Excess transducer cable should be loosely coiled (6" minimum diameter) and secured to a bulkhead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers?? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-27-20 01:35 PM