The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Software update online - Axiom 9 MFD
01-20-20, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-20 10:44 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Software update online - Axiom 9 MFD
Hi Guys,

I run two Axiom 9" MFDs on a Seatalkng network. I have one as my chartplotter, and run the second as my fishfinder/sonar. I have a Mercruiser gateway so I can see data from my 2 Mercruisers on either display, and a transducer that obviously plugs into the MFD that is the fishfinder. I have defined the chart MFD as the data master of the two.

Quite regularly I use the wifi to connect to my phone's internet, and check for updates online. The Axiom that I use for the charts etc, on which I record all of my waypoints and tracks etc, always updates without a problem.

However, when I try to repeat the process for the other Axiom that I use as a fishfinder, it finds the available update, but when I tell it to do the update, it tells me there is not enough memory to do so. Previously it has done the updates no problems, but the last few months when trying I encounter this same issue of not enough memory.

I could obviously do the update via SD card, but that's a lot more hassle than the online option. Any suggestions/help appreciated.

Thanks,

Platta
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Software update online - Axiom 9 MFD - Platta - 01-20-20 11:43 PM