Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST60+ No Wind Speed Displayed
06-09-16, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-16 10:04 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: ST60+ No Wind Speed Displayed
Chuck, thanks for the reply.
I had researched the forum and performed the Raymarine masthead transducer test and it checked out okay. So I bought a used ST60 display on line and replaced my ST60+ display that was reading 0.0 wind speed. The used replacement display reads the wind speed perfectly with my existing transducer and cable. I have switched back and forth between wind displays to make sure it was not a cable connection issue. My original ST60+ display always reads 0.0, and the used replacement ST60 reads good wind speed every time I connected it.
The ST60 (not+) wind display does not match the ST60+ depth and boat speed displays already on the boat. I did not pay attention and realize I had ST60+ displays when I bought the used ST60 (not+) wind display on line, and that there is a difference in their appearance. I just wanted to get a working wind display on the boat for the next race.
I am really hoping to get my original, matching ST60+ wind display that will only read 0.0 wind speed repaired and installed back on the boat. Can I send it in for repair? Does Raymarine still support the ST60+ model instrument displays?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ST60+ No Wind Speed Displayed - GBay360 - 06-07-16, 03:54 PM
RE: ST60+ No Wind Speed Displayed - GBay360 - 06-09-16 09:31 PM