The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom XL card readers
03-09-20, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-20 09:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom XL card readers
I just took delivery of my new boat and it has two 19” Axiom XLs with 2 card readers attached. Both card readers have 1 micro SD slot and one USB port. I have a couple of questions:

1. I have three chart cards that I like to run, so I am thinking about replacing one of the card readers with the USB port with one that has two micro SD slots. Are these readers the same exact size so that I can simply mount the new reader in the same spot? If so, what is the correct part number to order?

2. What can the USB port be used for? Can I plug a USB memory device into the USB port and record video and pictures from my cameras to the usb memory stick?

3. If I have a UAV, can the UAV controller cable be plugged into the USB port in the reader in order to operate the UAV or must it be plugged directly into the unit?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom XL card readers - Mig888 - 03-09-20 09:36 PM