The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Buttons not responding
03-19-20, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-20 08:40 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Buttons not responding
I have an axiom pro rvx. Went for a short run today and Midway into it the buttons on the MFD where non responsive. The knob was non responsive. I couldn't shut the MFD off without unplugging the power cable. When plugged back in it work fine the rest of the trip. I tried to replicate the problem at the dock by shutting it down, waiting and powering it back up., While playing with charts etc in between. I was able to make it replicate it but have no idea what triggered the issue. One minute it worked fine, the next minute buttons and knob are non responsive. Touch screen worked fine throughout with no issues. I have the latest software installed and the only instrument connected to the MFD is a transducer.

I just wanted to know if you've heard any reports of this issue before I go through my entire electrical system to have that ruled out?

Also is there a way to use the touchscreen to power down the unit incase this happens again? This is a real safety issue and should be something to be included in the next update if it isn't possible currently.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Buttons not responding - Mleads310 - 03-19-20 06:24 PM