The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Hyper Vision HV-100 transducer interference
04-29-20, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-20 09:31 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Hyper Vision HV-100 transducer interference
I just purchased the Element 9HV and installed the HV-100 transducer on my trolling motor using the Raymarine trolling motor mounting kit. Every time I turn the trolling motor on, I get "mild to medium" interference on side and down scan, and real vision 3D is almost non existent. It seems to go in and out, with a few seconds of crystal clear bottom, and then "spotty" at best. I have it mounted to a Minn Kota Ultera, which does have a transducer built in, but it's not plugged in and i've never used it. I also tried re-routing the transducer wire as far away from the trolling motor wires, but it has no effect whatsoever. When the trolling motor is turned off, everything looks fine. I am at my wits end and am contemplating just mounting it on the transom, but don't really want to as that will mean everything is 16 feet away from where i'm actually fishing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Hyper Vision HV-100 transducer interference - sdwiggi - 04-29-20 07:01 AM