The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CC11] Racemaster T070 Question
05-02-20, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-20 07:49 AM by Chris - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CC11] Racemaster T070 Question
Hi... Louise/Chuck... I'm slowing updating my electronics as per our various online 'Chats".... I have now purchased a new Raymarine Mirconet wifi adapter and once I can get down to the boat I will add this unit to enable my T070 Racemaster to send it's compass heading back to the A50D Classic MFD....
I have read the Racemaster manual and understand that this unit is fitted with a countdown timer... My yacht is currently fitted with a ST60 Tridata unit which I currently use for my start timer, My question is. Is there anyway to link the countdown timers?... I really like the idea of seeing the time to start on the mast unit.
However, Running up to the mast to start the timer really isn't practical...whereas pressing the countdown function button on the st60 is really handy/easy...

Thanks in advance

Tim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CC11] Racemaster T070 Question - morepower - 05-02-20 01:17 AM