The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] EV-150 zig zag
05-13-20, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-20 12:45 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] EV-150 zig zag
Hello,

I have a 1993 Bayliner 2252 Classic Mercury V6 4.3l inboard Alpha One outdrive. It had cable with power assist steering. I changed it out to a Seastar hydraulic steering system. I paired it with the EV-150. I use my boat for trolling Lake Michigan and intend to use the autopilot for the same between 2 to 4 mph and to basically maintain a heading. My fishfinder and gps is a Humminbird and not part of the network.

After start up I took it to the lake for testing. It doesn’t hold a straight coarse at all. It makes sharp zig zags. The thought might be there may be air in the lines so I bled it for a 3rd time. Back to the lake same issue. I found there is a software issue when not using a rudder with the ACU 100. I looked and looked and found no way to update my software. Through a Facebook group I am being told I would need a MultiFunction Display in order to update. There is also search bar that says “detecting magnetics”. Not sure what that means either. I am out of ideas what may be the cause. Please help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] EV-150 zig zag - Shockedby277v - 05-13-20 09:06 PM