The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Element 7 HV screen - intermittent sounder clutter
05-29-20, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-20 02:48 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Element 7 HV screen - intermittent sounder clutter
Please help.

My screen operates in a normal way for a while and then for no apparent reason goes berserk with clutter. The only solution I have found is to restart, sometimes several times until the finder starts function again. I have tried every adjustment to sensitivity I can think of. Also I have noticed it stops reading the depth of the water and instead reads the depth of my shallowest downrigger weight.

This happens several times a day sometime with only a few minutes of good screen. I have included screen shots of what I consider normal and a couple of the bad screens. Even thought the bad screens show different colors I made no changes.

Do I have a warranty situation or is there something I have not thought of? I installed the transducer carefully according to instruction on my 13' aluminum boat. The finder has its own dedicated battery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Element 7 HV screen - intermittent sounder clutter - Stevenp - 05-29-20 10:58 AM