Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calibration of i40 bidata speed
08-17-16, 02:11 PM
RE: calibration of i40 bidata speed
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum George,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Regarding calibration factor, a calibration factor of 1.0 applies no adjustment to the reported speed. Calibration factors greater than 1.0 will cause the reported speed to be increased (ex. a cal factor of 1.1 will cause the reported speed to be 10 percent higher; a cal factor of 1.2 will cause the reported speed to be 20 percent higher; etc.). Calibration factors less than 1.0 will cause the reported speed to be decreased (ex. a cal factor of 0.9 will cause the reported speed to be 10 percent lower; a cal factor of 0.8 will cause the reported speed to be 20 percent lower; etc.). Regarding response Level controls how frequently the value reported on the display's screen will be updated. Increasing the Response Level will cause the frequency of updates to increase, while decreasing the Response Level will cause the frequency of updates to decrease.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: calibration of i40 bidata speed - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-17-16 02:11 PM