Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evoluion will not working properly
08-30-16, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-16 01:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Evoluion will not working properly
Chuck, I have been out of town but have been researching this. the response level is Performance and the speed input is set to GPS. As far as the software upgrades, yes all seem to up to date. The only one I have a question about is the RS130 GPS that states 2.20 but when I look at the software level it shows there was an update in Oct 15 but yet the latest software upgrade doesn't seem to have it so I am not sure if the 2.20 is the latest or not.

One thing that I have been hearing is that many users after the upgrade have had issues with the motor polarity and have had to switch it. When I was doing the dockside wizard I thought mine was correct because my outboards were turning to the side it called out (ie: port and starboard) but then it was pointed out to me that it was confusing, that I should really be looking at the props and if that is the case my engines are turning the opposite way which would lead me to believe that my engine polarity is the issue. I will switch it and report back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evoluion will not working properly - Saltydawg - 08-30-16 01:28 PM