Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronics Upgrade
12-13-16, 04:35 PM
RE: Electronics Upgrade
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tamarow,

General diagram comments: Nice job. With respect to diagram corrections, the diagram should be modified to:
- remove the power connection to the ST60 Tridata Instrument, as the instrument will receive power from the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng converter
- show a blue SeaTalkng termination plug inserted within each of the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter's two blue backbone sockets
- show the SeaTalkng spur cable for the Data Master a95 MFD being connected to one of the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter's white spur sockets.

Q1: I understand that to network my ST60 with the MFD's I will also need the Raymarine SeaTalk1 to SeaTalk ng converter.
A1: Correct.

Q2: Would I have all the RayNet and SeaTalk ng connectors included with the two a95 MFD's and SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalk ng converter kit to complete this project.
A2: No. Appropriate lengths of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable will need to be purchased to interface the MFDs to one another and RMK-9 to one of the MFDs. The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter is supplied with a 4--mm SeaTalkng Spur Cable. Should this not be sufficiently long enough to permit the ST-STng Converter to be interfaced to the MFD, then appropriate length of SeaTalkng Spur Cable will need to be purchased.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Electronics Upgrade - Tamrow - 12-12-16, 06:06 PM
RE: Electronics Upgrade - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-13-16 04:35 PM