The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e125 questions
12-24-16, 02:43 PM
e125 questions
I am installing an e125 into an existing system replacing an e120 classic. I am encountering a couple of hiccups.

1. The old system had a VGA monitor and a remote keyboard at a second helm station. The monitor now shows the e125 screen but has a floating box saying that input is not supported. I can not get the monitor to show its set up screen so I think a new monitor may be required. What specifications are required for a new monitor?

2, The e125 will accept a nema signal 38.4K from an AIS receiver on the input for port one but will not accept this input on port 2. I would like to be able to use port 1 output at 4800 to put lat/long on my raymarine vhf so what do I need to do to get port 2 to accept input? i have gone to setup and port 2 is set to the correct baud rate.

3. I can't get my iphone 6 to wifi link with the e125 with the raymarine control app. iphone wont accept password.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
e125 questions - jgonnerman - 12-24-16 02:43 PM