The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Es98 Tranducers
02-25-17, 07:01 PM
Es98 Tranducers
I'm refitting all electronics on my cruising sailboat and need to better understand component compatibility.

I've already purchased an es98, a Q24C radome, an i70s as well as an iTC-5 converter, and require wind, speed & temp, depth and sonar sensors.

My guess is (in respective sequence) is the E22078 for wind, DST800 for speed, temp & depth, and the CPT-S for sonar. Am I on the right track?

Also, if the above transducers are correct, does the CPT-S have sufficient thread to mount through an approx 1inch glass hull (hard to tell from the published pics). I'm replacing an old Datamarine transducer that sits amidships just ahead of my full keel, so I believe the zero dead-rise is the correct choice... or should I be looking at the bronze 12degree model due to sailboat heel?

Lastly, I understand the CPT-S provides a sonar view, but will it also provide regular depth output, as a normal depth transducer would?

Appreciate some help. Thx.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Es98 Tranducers - bbistis - 02-25-17 07:01 PM
RE: Es98 Tranducers - bbistis - 02-27-17, 06:19 PM
RE: Es98 Tranducers - bbistis - 02-28-17, 06:24 AM
RE: Es98 Tranducers - bbistis - 02-28-17, 10:29 AM