Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Axiom Transducer Selection
03-23-17, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-17 08:41 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection
a7ewizard,

Q1. Are the RV-320 transducers available? and what is their [censored] requirement?
A1. When the AXIOM RV MFDs are released, the only transducer option initially available will be the transom mounted RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer. As indicated within my prior response, bronze thru-hull RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s) have not yet been released and are currently anticipated to be released in late May '17. Plastic thru-hull RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s) have also not yet been released and are currently anticipated to be released in late June '17. Raymarine has not yet released dimensional data for the bronze and plastic thru-hull RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducers. However, it is expected that these transducers will be identical with respect to their dimensions (see my prior response for the transducer's shaft size).

As indicated within my prior responses concerning AXIOM and other products which have not yet been released, the information specified within this response is the best available at this time and may be subject to change based upon testing, manufacturing, and the needs of the business.

Q2. Do I understand the Axiom RV functionality properly? This MFD can simultaneous run a 3D transducer and a P66 transducer and display both in a split window display?
A2. Yes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Axiom Transducer Selection - JPA - 03-18-17, 07:08 PM
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection - JPA - 03-21-17, 03:50 PM
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-23-17 08:39 AM
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection - 2flit - 08-26-17, 07:10 PM