The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tacktick wind malfunction
03-29-17, 07:41 PM
Tacktick wind malfunction
Hi,

My S/Y is fully equipped with Tacktick wireless Instruments. Already since a while the transmission of wind-data between the masthead unit and the MN100 Display showed disruptions from time to time. About 1 month ago no wind data at all was displayed any more. Only bringing the masthead unit down to close distance to the display showed data again. Therefore I assumed that the battery in the masthead unit needs to be replaced (although there was no low-bat-warning). I organised the genuine TA125 replacement-battery and installed it. At first it worked with display and masthead unit in short distance but after mounting the masthead unit again there was no data shown on the display. Repeated autonetwork-attempts on the mast did not provide any success.

I do not have any idea how to solve that. Apparently the purchase of the new battery pack was useless. Can you please provide any assistance?

Since I am on a long term cruise it will most probably not help to send the instruments to any service center and wait for feedback. Maybe an authorized Raymarine Service Station on my route can help (I am currintly in the Caribbean Sea)?

THX in advance for your feedback.

Best regards,

Alfred/S/Y MissU
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tacktick wind malfunction - MissU - 03-29-17 07:41 PM
RE: Tacktick wind malfunction - MissU - 03-31-17, 08:35 AM
RE: Tacktick wind malfunction - MissU - 03-31-17, 02:18 PM
RE: Tacktick wind malfunction - MissU - 03-31-17, 05:10 PM
RE: Tacktick wind malfunction - MissU - 04-03-17, 09:43 AM
RE: Tacktick wind malfunction - MissU - 04-03-17, 12:06 PM