Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Seatalk expansion on my GS165
03-22-16, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-20 01:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Seatalk expansion on my GS165
safeandsoundinc,

The link provided within my last response has been corrected ... please try it again.

In case it was not clear within the referenced FAQ, the last power state memory feature of the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD and i50/i60/i70 Instrument Displays (operating with the latest available Raymarine product software updates) functions as follows:
- should the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD or i50/i60/i70 Instrument Display in the ON state and should the circuit supplying the MFD or instrument display be de-energized, then the MFD or instrument display will return to the ON state when the circuit is re-energized.
- should the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD or i50/i60/i70 Instrument Display in the OFF state and should the circuit supplying the MFD or instrument display be de-energized, then the MFD or instrument display will remain in the OFF state when the circuit is re-energized. Pressing the POWER button of the MFD or instrument display will return it to the ON state.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Seatalk expansion on my GS165 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-22-16 07:50 AM