Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
04-28-17, 01:40 PM
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
sailjumanji,

Q. When you press the depth button in normal use mode, it pulls up the page with alarms and shows "Off". No way to set any depth alarms.
A. The action of configuring an alarm's threshold will enable the alarm for which the threshold has been changed. Section 8.1 of the i50 Installation and Operation Instructions provides detailed instructions addressing how to configure alarm thresholds. After displaying the desired alarm symbol, a quick simultaneous press of the TRIP and RESET keys will display the alarm threshold and permit the threshold to be adjusted. A second quick simultaneous press of the TRIP and RESET keys will save the threshold setting and configure the associated alarm ON. To switch an alarm OFF, toggle through the alarms list until the desired alarm's threshold is displayed and then hold the RESET button pressed for approximately three seconds.

Should your i50 Tridata Instrument not be performing as specified within this response, then it is recommended that it be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-28-17 01:40 PM