The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voyage Planner Waypoint download files
04-20-17, 04:44 PM
Voyage Planner Waypoint download files
Sirs:
I have been periodically downloading copies of my waypoint files from my GS125 MFD’s and my C125 MFD (different boats)to Voyage Planner. Initially the files transferred from my msd card to Voyage planner were complete list of the waypoints in the file. I would usually display the latest, but could search the old list as well. Recently only waypoints that are new and not previously transferred will be transferred even with a new file name. I can work around this limitation by going through another waypoint backup program that saves in .dbx and reconvert to MPX and then import, but I think there must an easier way. Of concern mainly would any future need to use Voyage Planner’s waypoints to populate my machines should my backup card be corrupted or lost. It can be hard not to get back the many deleted waypoints, and having to deal with multiple files to get a complete up to date waypoint list to upload as I generally save after any trip.
I am using:
Voyage Planner Version 1.3.0.11
Windows 10 on a MAC with Parallels(little slow but works well)
Navionics Chart

PS When are you going to add House voltage (or MFD input line voltage) to your Lighthouse program. It would certainly be convenient to have it in your data screen or data bar. I note others have ask for this also.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Voyage Planner Waypoint download files - drbutcherhsd@embarqmail.com - 04-20-17 04:44 PM