Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voyage Planner Waypoint download files
04-24-17, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-17 08:16 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Voyage Planner Waypoint download files
I updated my systems from LightHouse II v17.46 to v19.03(except the autopilot), Downloaded waypoints(I have more than 1000 in Multiple files for different locations), Loaded a copy of Voyage planner on another computer and downloaded the individual waypoint files without difficulty. They were complete with depth, temp, etc, and not stripped as when I was using an intermediary program. I then tried to transfer them to my usual computer's Voyage planner with multiple old versions of the same files with different dates. They created files, but imported only waypoints that were not in the old files. If I hide all of the old files of a given group and download a new version, the map is populated, but the file list only contains the few new waypoint. If I attempt to upload from this downloaded File only the few new waypoints that are visible in the file list upload, Not the map population. Eventually I removed all of my old files and downloaded the same post update files without any difficulty. Is there a limit to the # of files Voyage Planner will Handle? Are there restrictions on the file Names? I will let you know after my next trip when my local file has additions and deletion, I download it, and see how it is handled. Thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voyage Planner Waypoint download files - drbutcherhsd@embarqmail.com - 04-24-17 08:24 PM