The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom w/ Navionics
04-26-17, 09:08 AM
Axiom w/ Navionics
I just received the Axiom 7 with Navionics charts and have a couple of questions. (I tried searching the forum, so hopefully not repeating!)

1) I understand the feature to connect Raymarine mobile apps to the Axiom is not yet available (according to an answer to a previous post). That being said, are there plans to integrate "Plotter sync" with the Navionics app for Wi-Fi chart updates and the ability to create routes on a mobile device and send to the Axiom? The same way the feature is available for E, C, A, and G series.
The Raymarine website says: "Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.

2) Can I not connect an i60 Depth display directly to the NMEA 2000/power cord of the Axiom (via a suitable adaptor)? Do I have to create a Seatalk backbone/network, just to connect the one instrument?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Axiom w/ Navionics - CaptainQuinn - 04-26-17 09:08 AM
RE: Axiom w/ Navionics - CaptainQuinn - 04-27-17, 11:47 AM
RE: Axiom w/ Navionics - CaptainQuinn - 04-27-17, 02:34 PM