The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Axiom Network Anomaly
05-31-17, 09:34 PM
New Axiom Network Anomaly
After installing my new Axiom network and having all the data functions operating correctly, I have experienced a couple of issues. I have taken my boat out twice since I completed the set up. On both occasions this is what I experienced. The Axiom data master has not had any issues at all and I have used it generally to display the Navionics+ charts and Road app. On the other non-data master Axiom I have been displaying the radar in various configurations. The anomaly is, intermittently on only the non-data master Axiom, while the radar is displayed, the power/brightness swipe button becomes unresponsive to my touch and I need to swipe it 5 or more times to get it to respond. If the radar is off on this unit it doesn't appear to have this issue and one light swipe will get the power/brightness window to appear. Keep in mind, the power/brightness swipe will work fine most of the time when the radar is displayed it is just a random and intermittent issue. The other issue with the non-data master unit which may or may not be related to the first one is, the power/brightness popup window will intermittently appear for about two or three seconds and then disappear without me touching the unit. It happens randomly. A few days ago when I took my boat out for a cruise for about 1/2 hour, it happened about three times. Today, on a cruise that lasted about the same amount of time, the pop-up happened about 5 times. On today's cruise, after the popup happened about 3 times in fairly quick secession, I attempted to access the power/brightness window to restart the unit to see if that would stop the issue, I needed to swipe the power touch button about 5 times before the power/brightness window appeared. When it finally appeared, I powered off the unit and restarted it. For a while I thought it fixed the issue but then about 20 minutes later the power/brightness window appeared/disappeared once again. The data master unit has not had either of these issues and always shows the power/brightness popup window with one light swipe. Both units are running Software Version: v3.0.60. All the other components in my network have preformed flawlessly so far. I have attached a diagram to show my components and how they are networked. Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Axiom Network Anomaly - Tamrow - 05-31-17 09:34 PM