The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Command Link interface
06-28-17, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-17 03:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Command Link interface
I have a set of 2007 F250 Yamaha outboards with Command Link, and I'd like to have the data available to be reported on my AXIOM MFD. I have a Yamaha Bus bar under the helm, and I have a H-5 network switch and a NMEA backbone that both work flawlessly with all my Garmin GPS, Raymarine transducer and radar, and Rockford Fosgate stereo integration.

I'm having a tough time figuring out exactly what I need to link my Command Link to the MFD. Some online resources say there's a cable from the Yamaha bus to the NMEA backbone, some say there's an additional piece of hardware required in between the Yamaha bus and the NMEA backbone, some say there's an E-100 required, but it's difficult to tell whether these are appropriate for my current situation with Axiom, the H-5, and the functional NMEA backbone.

Can you tell me what I need to purchase in order to get my engine data onto the MFD?

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Command Link interface - Angler Management - 06-28-17 01:50 PM
RE: Command Link interface - steaua1986 - 08-10-17, 11:08 AM