The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam 100
09-27-17, 12:13 PM
Cam 100
Good afternoon. This is my first Post so I hope I am doing it correctly.

I currently have 4 Cam 100 cameras on my boat, 3 to provide visibility aft and one in the engine room. I am also considering installing 2 or 3 more cameras to provide overall view of interior and exterior for security purposes.

I am looking at options other than an MFD to connect the cameras so that I can view individual or multiple cameras on a monitor. Currently, the setup allows single camera view on a TV. I really want multiple camera views when I am backing in a slip.

As I have researched various options, it seems I need a DVR to connect the cameras and then connect the DVR via an HDMI cord to a monitor for viewing purposes. Then it seems I may need a 4g LTE modem to allow me to access cameras via the internet. I believe some DVR's do allow provide via iPhone so I'll need to research that further.

Do any forum members have any first hand experience or ideas on how I can accomplish my objectives? Thank you.. Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cam 100 - Photoman41 - 09-27-17 12:13 PM
RE: Cam 100 - Photoman41 - 09-29-17, 08:35 AM
RE: Cam 100 - Photoman41 - 09-29-17, 11:32 AM