The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ST6001 Calibration Issues
11-13-17, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-19 07:37 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] ST6001 Calibration Issues
Just recently purchased a used 26' Cat fully equipped with Raymarine electronics. I'm new to Raymarine and also never worked with an Autopilot so the learning curve is steep. Problem I have is the compass is roughly 100 degrees off on the AP so I went out last weekend to try and calibrate. The control unit is a ST6001 and I followed the directions to initiate the SeaTrial calibration. Once the prompt pops up to start your turns I turned as slow and as wide as I could trying to complete a turn in a little more than 2 min. I never could get the "Turn Boat" prompt to go away, not even by increasing speed to tell me if was turning too fast. Sorry, I know this is probably a simple fix but got dizzy after about an hour of donuts and gave up. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Trent
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] ST6001 Calibration Issues - tpburt - 11-13-17 02:45 PM
RE: ST6001 Calibration Issues - tpburt - 11-16-17, 03:18 PM