Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] System upgrade to new Axiom 9's, auto pilot, radar.
12-05-17, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-17 05:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: System upgrade to new Axiom 9's, auto pilot, radar.
Thank you Chuck, much appreciated! I was still a little confused on how components using the Seatalk NG, Seatalk HS, Raydata communicated with one another, but I found the post from Lazlukacs from September of this year that included a diagram that seems to have cleared things up. Thanks to both of you.

My current Raymarine autopilot set-up includes a type one hydraulic drive unit, 12V with 3 ports labeled B, R, A. The vessel has a SeaStar BA150-7ATM (HC5314). If I purchase the EV-200 bundle that contains the EV-200 Power Auto Pilot, EV-1 Sensor Core, P70R Control Head and Evolution Cabling kit, less drive and rudder reference, will it be compatible with my existing drive and rudder reference transducer? More importantly, is the EV-200 the correct choice?

Do you know if Raymarine has a part number for the above mention autopilot bundle using the P70Rs Control Head in place of the P70R? The bundle with the P70R is T70156.

Does the Axiom series support the BR150 for Sirius weather?

Thanks,
Brian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: System upgrade to new Axiom 9's, auto pilot, radar. - bkeith461 - 12-05-17 01:22 PM