The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom sample screens displaying engine management data
01-26-18, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-18 01:52 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom sample screens displaying engine management data
I have a 2007 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer with the OEM-installed NorthStar 6000i, SmartCraft engines and Mercury SystemView SC5000 SmartCraft display.

I am interested in replacing this equipment with at least one Axiom 9 display. Because of the dated nature of the SC5000 SmartCraft display, I am considering removing it completely in favor of the SmartCraft NMEA gateway and using the helm space for a second MFD display. A current VesselView SmartCraft display (VV 7) is more expensive and as far as I can tell less functional than a second Axiom 9 display would be.

Are there any good screenshots of Axiom MFDs showing engine data obtained via NMEA2000? I'm curious about general layout, display format and that sort of thing. The value proposition of the Vessel View isn't great but it does do a good job of arranging and displaying engine data.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Axiom sample screens displaying engine management data - mobocracy - 01-26-18 01:13 PM